APOC is a Bible-based, multidenominational Christian organization based in Lansing, MI. Our goal is simple: To live as Jesus did when he was on earth by LOVING, SERVING, and EQUIPPING His kids for both this life and the one to come
DR. ERIC THOMAS
“On your worst day, God loves you just as much as He does on your best day.”
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Dear Friends, let us love one another for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. From the Pastoral staff, to the members, love rests, rules & abides at a Place Of Change Ministries! Everything we do at APOC, we do because He Loved us first! When you spend a little time with us you’ll see that we are much more than a “church family.” At APOC, our love for one another makes us all truly, “family!”
1 John 4:7 New International Version (NIV)
5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7 and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. 8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Growth is what we do! You’ll find that each week, we are challenged never to remain the same! The practical, real-life approach to biblical study, as presented by our Pastoral staff, creates an atmosphere where personal growth is encouraged. From the Praise team’s uplifting music ministry to the Word offered by our Pastors, growth and change are on the menu at APOC, every single week! The Word says that “by beholding we become changed.” At APOC, we behold and are changed!
2 Peter 1:5-8 New International Version (NIV)
The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep. Service. At APOC, we live to serve! A Place of Change Ministries is not your average church! We get our hands dirty, we get in and make a difference wherever and whenever we can! From, clothing drives for and feeding the homeless, Back-to-school drives for students of every age, mobile blessing ministries for groceries, gas, you name it, we do it! We are the church that serves!
John 21:17 New International Version (NIV)
- Wed, Apr 27Zoom | 8114 5632 636Apr 27, 7:30 PMZoom | 8114 5632 636We have an amazing night of fun planned for you all & we want to make sure as many of you can participate as possible. In order to properly prepare for the activity, please make sure to have the following supplies: A disposable cup, mason jar, or flowerpot, soil, & a flower seed of your choice.
- Sun, Apr 10FB Live & Zoom
- Sat, Mar 12Grand LedgeMar 12, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PMGrand Ledge, Grand Ledge, MI 48837, USAAPOC is looking for those who wish to serve in one or more of our Ministry Teams and departments! If you're looking to serve, please consider joining us for our first serve meetup on March 12, 2022, in Grand Ledge, Michigan. *Covid protocols will be in place.
- Mon, Jan 31Zoom | Meeting ID: 587 642 3108 & FB Live
- Tue, Jan 18FB Live & ZoomJan 18, 6:00 PMFB Live & ZoomTuesday, Jan. 18th, 6:00 pm est FB Live Zoom ID | 587 642 3108 As your shepherds, we’re taking some time to offer wise counsel as God has revealed to us through scripture, relationship, and life lessons and, we're inviting you to join us for an eye-opening session of revelation.
- Sat, Oct 30ZoomOct 30, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMZoomYou’re invited to APOC’s Annual Virtual Harvest Fest! If you joined us for our Harvest Hoedown last year, you know what great fun we had! This year, we’re pulling out all the stops and have planned an incredible night of fun and games for the whole family! But, you gotta register to participate!
- Mon, Oct 18Erickson KivaOct 18, 2021, 7:00 PMErickson Kiva, 620 Farm Ln, East Lansing, MI 48824, USAET’s back on the campus of Michigan State University for the Success Series with special guest, financial advisor, and investment strategist for the rich and famous Marquay Baul! 7 pm EST, Monday, October 18, 2021, is when this LIVE/FREE event will go down. We WILL NOT be streaming.